This guide is for anyone looking to learn the basics of making bill Payment with billpay,
What is Bill Pay Carding. Bill Pay Carding is a type of fraud in which a carders use hacked credit card numbers or bank logs, makes sure they work, and then uses them to pay for Bills The fraudster may pay bills with cards for themselves or to their clients, in return, they get paid a small percentage of the actual bill cost in cryptocurrency, for anonymity.
What you’ll need
- Bank logs or live cc with sufficient funds Recommended Bank logs *Chase Bank*, *Bank Of America* *BOA* , *Wellsfargo* , *WOODFOREST* *credit union*
- PC or a Smartphone
Bill Pay Overview
Keeping control of your bills. With Bill Pay, you have the power to stay on top of your finances with ease and efficiency. Free yourself from the Hustle of writing checks and the clutter that comes with the traditional ways of paying bills. Online Bill Pay also makes a great alternative to paying your bills on multiple websites every month. Let’s take a look.
Adding & Updating Payees.
The first step in paying your bills online is setting up your Payees. You can do this in the Payments page by clicking “Add a Payee”. Then select what kind of payee you’d like to send money to: a company, an individual, or a bank or credit union. Fill out all the required fields on the next page for the payee’s entry. A recent bill or statement should have all the necessary details. Saving the details will add the Payee to your list on the Payments page.
Bill Pay Categories.
If you consistently use Bill Pay, you may have a long list of payees. Split your payee list into different groups to help make paying your bills more efficient. To make a new payee category, click “Add Category”. Enter a name for the category, then select which payees you’d like to include. Then you can use the Category drop-down list to filter your Payments page. Click on one of them to view all Payees in that Category. In “My Account”, you’ll find the option to view and edit all your Payee Categories. With the Edit button, you can change the title of the selected category, or remove payees from that category, or delete it all together. Click “Submit” to save any changes.
Having trouble remembering any of your bill payments? Your last few payments will appear in the History section of your Payments page. Select “View More” to see the History page. Browse through or use the Search bar to look for a specific bill or narrow down the results. Most of the details of the payment are outlined in the entry on the History page, but you can click “View” to see the details for a specific payment in a new window.
Within your Payments page, you have full control over scheduling your monthly bill payments. After you’ve set up a Payee, you will see it along with everything you need to schedule a payment. On the Payee entry, select the account you wish to pay from. Then enter the amount to pay and the payment date. You can also use the Calendar tool to set the payment date. You can also set up multiple payments at the same time. Fill out all the details for each Payee, and then select “Submit Payments”. All your bills will be scheduled simultaneously.
It may be convenient to set up a Payee to receive payment automatically on a monthly basis, instead of remembering to schedule each of those payments. With our Recurring Payment option, you can have the confidence that your bills will be paid on time without your constant supervision. First, navigate to the Payments page. Find the Payee entry, and select what account you’d like to pay from in the drop-down list. Then enter the amount and process date. When you set up a single payment, you can click “Make it Recurring” to set it up as an automatic payment. Enter the payment information and specify the frequency of payments. Be sure your payment funds are in your account about five business days before the scheduled payment. Funds will be pulled from the account prior to the day they are transferred to the payee. If you have insufficient funds, we will notify you to let you know that bill hasn’t been paid as requested.
Our payment scheduling features keep you on top of your payments with a few quick and easy steps. In the Payments page, find the Pending box on the side of the window. This includes a few of your payments that are about to process, with an Edit button for each one. Select “View More” to view a list of all your pending scheduled payments
Step by Step Bill Pay Carding Tutorial
- In this step make sure you have bank logs with username and password and email access ready.
- Once you have the bank log ready go to the official website of the bank and login.
Remember you most have strong VPN . Don’t use free VPN, You can also use rdp and then log in the username password of the bank log you have bought.
- – After you start the session they will send a code to the email of the log, copy the one time code to verify.
- Once you enter you will see bill pay there if the account is not yet registered for bill pay, if so register it.
(it is very simple go to the bill pay press register they will send a code to the email again, copy the code and verify it, the code last for few minutes.)
- Or else register and add the payee name account number routine number, sometimes note that may ask for payee number. in this scenario enter the payee number hence no verification code is sent. Once you’re done Schedule your bill pay and put amount you want to send.
Note: Bank must have sufficient fund to perform this operation
After scheduling the money it can take 12 hours or 24 hours depending on amount after the date of schedule is complete the money will be sent.
TUTORIAL ON HOW TO SEND CHECKS OR BILL PAY TO CLIENT NEXT DAY
Lets us first understand what check/cheque are?
A cheque is a written, dated, and signed instrument that directs a bank to pay a specific sum of money to the bearer. The person or entity writing the check is known as the payor or drawer, while the person to whom the check is written is the payee. The drawee, on the other hand, is the bank on which the check is drawn.
Checks may be cashed or deposited. When the payee presents a check to a bank or other financial institution to negotiate, the funds are drawn from the payor’s bank account. It is another way to instruct the bank to transfer funds from the payor’s account to the payee or the payee’s account. Checks are generally written against a checking account, but they can also be used to negotiate funds from a savings or other type of account.
How checks/cheque works Checks carding tips
- Its a deposit check not a counter cashout check ✓Depositing a check into a new bank account is not advisable. It’s a 50:50 chance of it dropping
- Check history of the bank account you want to deposit the check. Don’t deposit an amount which the account have not hold before.
- Make sure the check is printed very clearly on a check paper.
- Do not edit anything on the check when purchased. Just hand write account owners name or you can use pdf online editor to type the name on the check.
- ✓Endorse the back of the check as per bank require before making the deposit at the atm, bank or mobile deposit
- ✓ATMs have a limit on check deposit. It varies form each bank. so do your research well.
- ✓After deposit, banks sometimes gives estimated dates for funds availability. In this case you will have to keep an eye on the account because funds can be available before the estimated dates.
- ✓Remember it’s a stolen money. So you should be expecting charge backs. That is why it’s advisable to cash out day 1 wen funds become available
- ✓The trick, say you deposited 10k and it drops n you cash out before the charge back. The account will go negative. Then you will deposit 15k and cash the difference before charge back. So you will keep cashing out the difference till account cast.
Step by Step Tutorial on how to send a cheque
- Buy a Bank login with Email access with sufficient funds. Just get a Suntrust Bank login with Email access with good balance
- Login to your Bank logs and Go to the bill payment section, You will be asked whether you want to send bill payment to company or a person.
- Click on ‘Person’ .. you will be asked for name and address of person receiving the check , you fill the info.
- Click on send.. you can send to as much as 20 addresses at a time If job is done✔️ before 6pm USA time , the checks will get delivered to all the addresses by next day morning