A Full Guide to the Snapdeal Carding Method March 2021 update.
A lot of beginners avoid Snapdeal carding, as it is not the easiest carding method. For instance, Amazon has a mechanism that is a lot simpler. However, using our approach, you are guaranteed to be able to execute successful Snapdeal carding tricks.
What is Carding?
If you don’t know anything about carding, the Snapdeal method may seem challenging. However, with our guidance, you will have all the information you need to get started.
Carding is also known as credit card hacking. In short, it is the act of using the funds from an acquired credit card to charge prepaid cards. Typically, the new owner of the card buys branded gift cards and sells them to clients.
Effective Up-to-Date Snapdeal Carding Method
Snapdeal is an online Indian shopping website. Even though it is not as big as Amazon, it still attracts a large number of users. Our Snapdeal carding trick allows users to buy anything from the site for free and avoid transaction errors.
Here is what you need to perform a successful Snapdeal carding trick:
- Credit card (CC)
- Shocks5 or a VPN to protect your Internet traffic
- Good internet connection
- A reliable web browser
- An understanding of how it works
How to Do Snapdeal Carding?
The Snapdeal carding method resembles the one you can perform on Amazon. However, it has some peculiarities that you must be aware of.
- First of all, you will need a CC that matches a bin.
- After you obtain a CC, create a mail ID that matches the credit card holder’s name.
- Turn on the VPN and make sure it matches the country of the CC’s country of issue. If you are using your PC, Shocks5 is a good option as well.
- Open Snapdeal.com and create an account. Fill in the CC holder’s name and the same mail ID you created during step 2.
- Select the product you would like to buy and add the item to your cart.
- After 2 hours, return to Snapdeal.com and place your order using the correct CC.
- Follow the regular order placement procedure. Fill in the shipping address, and press continue.
Common Issues with Snapdeal Carding
Some people encounter issues when trying to perform the Snapdeal carding trick. Here are the most common problems you may encounter:
- Failed payments. These may happen due to a variety of reasons. Check if your CC is valid, as well as if it has sufficient balance. Also, the reason for the failure can be from the bank’s side.
- Your account is blocked. Snapdeal.com may block the account if there is suspicious activity. Note that sometimes if Snapdeal receives a large order within the same bin, it will freeze the account immediately. In this case, you would need a new bin.
- One-time passwords (OTPs). Some CCs with high security may require users to enter an OTP. If you do not have an OTP, you will not be able to complete the payment process.
- Having the order put on hold. If the account holder disputes the payment, Snapdeal can put the order on hold.
Which CCs Are Suitable for Snapdeal Carding?
To avoid payment problems while carding, make sure you are using a live CC with sufficient money and low security. Also, avoid fake carders that sell or buy CCs on social media platforms. They are likely to be frauds.
Remember that carders do not do carding for other people. All CCs are strictly for personal use. Do not share personal data for security reasons.
The best CCs for Snapdeal are the ones not verified by Visa. A CC that is verified by Visa has a personal password that the client has to use every time they complete a transaction. There is thus additional security, as the CC owner is the only one who has access to the password. If a CC uses a VBV protocol, it is impossible to perform carding operations using it.
If you have the correct CC and follow all the steps carefully, your carding trick will be successful. Remember that it is crucial to use a bin that matches the CC. Otherwise, the payment will not go through, and the transaction will fail.